Divide Frame Bag
Divide Frame Bag
All sizes are in stock & shipping now!
The Divide Frame Bag is a great way to maximize your gear storage for bikepacking trips, loaded touring, commuting & everyday rides. A unique attachment system means one of our Divide bags will fit your frame without interfering with other bags on the bike.
The Divide Frame bag is a core piece of Bikepacking gear that makes packing easy. Typically, used to store food, cooksets, hydration bladders, quick access layers, and other hard goods. Loaded with features to ensure compatibility with your frame and an innovative approach to reducing tension on the durable oversized zippers making opening and closing the bag easy. This bag is a game changer for universal fit frame bags.
- One of the Divide frame bags best features is it's simple solution to top tube mounting. The system allows you to attach the bag and never have to undo a strap to close the zipper unlike many competitors bags (scroll down to Compatibility/Attachment for more details on this system)
- Main compartment with zippered access on the drive side. Utilizes a #10 YKK Uretek zipper and a roomy XPAC zipper garage to help keep water and debris from getting into your bag.
- Flat, map pocket with zipper opening on the non-drive side. Orange pack cloth liner separates the flat map pocket from the main compartment.
- The two large compartments make items easy to access.
- Three internal velcro loop straps offer a place to secure tent poles, stakes or a Tenkara rod inside the bag, reducing noise.
- Hydration port opening at the front end of the top tube panel section allows for routing a hydration bladder tube or headlight battery wiring.
- Orange nylon pack cloth lines the bags interior and helps to see your bag's contents.
- Full Daisy Chain Top tube attachment means this bag will be compatible with any top tube bag and fits seamlessly into the strapping of our Beargrass Top Tube bag
- Add as many or as few uniwrap velcro straps to the top tube to secure the bag. (comes with 3 straps) or use paracord to attach
- The design of this top tube attachment relieves stress and tension on the zipper resulting in smooth entry to the bag and long lasting zippers.
- It also allows the bag to slightly accordion up and down to custom fit the frame
- Down tube and Seat tube attachments are through long heavy duty permanent velcro strapping. These straps are extra wide/long and can be custom cut to perfectly fit your frame, around bottle/cable bosses, downtube decals and front derailleur clamps.
- At the base of the bag is about a 3" flat spot to make a more universal fit and provide clearance from the chainrings/derailleurs.
- Dimension Polyant XPAC fabric is used for the bulk of the construction with lightweight VX21 for black and durable X33 used for the Multicam option. A four-layer sailcloth style laminate, this fabric is extremely durable, lightweight and waterproof.
- Tubing panels feature black 840 denier ballistics nylon fabric, chosen for its resistance to abrasion. The fabric has a polyurethane coating on the interior and DWR coating on the exterior.
- Closed cell foam padding on the down tube and seat tube minimize rattling and offers additional protection for contents and your frame.
Dimensions and Weight
- Small/Medium Bag: 220grams
Divide frame bags offer a wide range of bike fit at or near the dimensions of each bag.
The mounting system allows for a bike with a smaller inner triangle dimension for the bag suck into the triangle around each tube and for a larger triangle for the bag to expand to fit.
Measurements are in the order of Top Tube/ Seat Tube/ Base/ Down Tube
SM/MD = 16.5"/8.5"/3"/17"
MD/LG = 18.5"/10"/3.5"/18.75"
LG/XL = 20.5"/12"/3.5"/21.75" *Bags are all handmade so there can be minor variations up to .5" in any dimension.
Note that frame bags don't need to reach the back of the head tube to fit properly, leave some room for cables/housing to function.