The Piñion Pocket is a really versatile component in your bar system. Use it on it's own to go minimal, or use the cargo loops and daisy chain to secure a camp pad or dry bag w/ a light load to the bars. For heavier loads add the Piñion Pocket to the Sawtooth Bar Bag. Pre-order now, shipping 8/10
The Piñion Pocket secures light loads to the bars or can be used to increase storage when paired with a Sawtooth Bar Bag. See picks for some other ideas of how to use this versatile bag. It will quickly become your favorite piece of kit.
- Zippered pocket featuring durable #8 YKK water-resistant zipper
- Cargo straps provide capacity for a camp pad or light dry bag
- When integrated with the Sawtooth Bar Bag the cargo straps and bar attachment offers increased stability, strength and compression for heavier loads
- Handy daisy chain to helps secure odd loads and offers many mounting options
- Elastic mesh side pockets
- Internal pocket for storage of maps and documents
- Useful as a day pack when paired with a shoulder strap or added to your belt
- Universal fit to any bike or bar
- Works on its own or can be mounted with a Sawtooth Bar Bag
- Dimension Polyant XPAC fabric is used for the bulk of the construction with lightweight VX21 for black. A four-layer sailcloth style laminate, this fabric is extremely durable, lightweight and waterproof.
- Slipknot tire/mud guard
- #8 YKK Uretek coated water-resistant zipper
- Webbing cargo straps w/Nexus Buckles
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Campfire Patch
- Pocket dimensions are 10" wide x 6" tall x 3" deep.
- Weight: 145 grams